Montgomery County Speeding Ticket Lawyer
Under the Pennsylvania schedule conviction and points system, a single speeding ticket over the speed limit could result in the loss of your license. A reckless driving charge can result in losing driving privileges for up to six months, depending upon the past driving record. In addition, car insurance premium rates often skyrocket after a traffic violation. Is a traffic violation worth fighting? At The Law Offices of Edwin L. Guyer, we think it is.
If your job depends on a driver’s license, fighting your ticket becomes even more important. The Law Offices of Edwin L. Guyer provides over 30 years of experience helping people fight the penalties that result from speeding, reckless driving, DUI, and other traffic violations. Edwin L. Guyer is a former Montgomery County prosecutor who knows how the police system works. We put our knowledge and experience to work for you to help you keep your driving record clean, and help you keep your driver’s license.
We specialize in:
- Major violations resulting in mandatory suspension defense
- 1543B, operating under a DUI suspended license, mandatory jail time defense
- Speeding, reckless driving defense
- Overtaking a School bus with flashing lights
- Fleeing, alluding a police officer
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an occupied vehicle
- DUI / DWI defense